Do you or someone you know have signs of an eating disorder?
Signs of an eating disorder may include:
- unwillingness/inability to socially eat
- making unusual comments about food or body
- greater interest in diets and clean eating
- new gym membership or spending more time at the gym
- obsessed with the way they look
- avoiding meals, family gatherings, and events
- refusal to eat certain foods or food groups
- excessive conversations about people's bodies
- difficulty describing emotions
- obsessive about routines
- fatigue and weakness
If this describes you or someone you know, please reach out to Living Proof MN (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance, don't wait another day. There is never going to be a "right" time in your life, the right time is now. Nobody should suffer alone; there is always hope and recovery is possible.